Argan oil has been in the spotlight for quite some time. It is extracted from kernels of argan tree and has a high content of fatty acids and Vitamin E. This oil has been used in cosmetics, beauty treatments, hair care and for cooking.
Top 10 Uses of Argan Oil
1. Anti-aging:Argan oil absorbs quickly, and it is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E which help in erasing fine lines and wrinkles. It also prevents new age spots and increases the elasticity of the skin.
2. Acne:Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and linolenic acid which help in the healing of acne. It moisturizes the skin without making it greasy. Using argan oil along with tea tree oil helps in reducing whiteheads.
Stretch marks become a big issue for pregnant women and women on weight loss mission. Argan oil is one of the best options to say adios to stretch marks. The high content of Vitamin E in the oil helps in prevention of stretch marks. For best results apply argan oil on stomach and breast from the third trimester and continue using it for six months after delivery.
3. Stretch Marks:
4. Leave-in Hair Conditioner:Non-greasy property of Argan oil makes it one of the best natural leave in conditioner. It helps in making styling of the hair an easy task. It tames frizz and fly away, and it also acts as a heat protectant. Use 2-3 drops of oil on wet or dry hair, and it can also be used on the scalp to promote hair growth.
5. Nails:Argan oil can be used to moisturizes cuticles and strengthen nails. Apply a tiny drop of argan oil to your nail beds before retiring to bed to avoid and treat cracked cuticles. If you are wondering where to get high-quality argan oil, you can try Timelessskincare.com
Dry and chapped lips can be treated quickly by applying argan oil to the lips, it works best when used as a night treatment. It can also be used to make lips plump and soft.
6. Lip Moisturizer:
7. Treat Dry Heels:Are you suffering from dry heels? Aragan oil is nature's gift to treat dry and damaged skin without any harmful chemicals. Apply few drops of argan oil to the feet before going to bed, for better results wear a sock to lock in the moisture. Repeat this process for a couple of weeks and you will have baby soft heels.
8. Deep Conditioner:If your hair has become dry and damaged due to chemical treatment, apply few drops of oil all over the hair including scalp. For best results leave it overnight. If you have severely damaged hair, wrap the hair with a warm towel and leave in for 10 minutes, before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
9. Body Moisturiser:If you are a person who is into organic and chemical free products, argan oil is a god sent gift for you. This oil can replace your regular body lotion. The grease-free and stain free nature of this oil makes it an excellent choice for replacing chemical laden lotions.
10. Culinary:Argan oil can be used in cooking. It is used for dipping of bread, salad, and pasta. It aids in digestion by increasing the pepsin level. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory property and lowering cholesterol.
You Might Also Read:
8 Japanese Beauty Secrets
11 Quick Tips To Organise Beauty Products