Hi Beauties, this is my first eye makeup tutorial. It is a simple pink and gold eye makeup and it takes only 5 minutes to get this look ( I am still learning to take photos for tutorial please bear with me until I get hold of it )Products used :
Maybelline gel eyeliner, maybelline illegal length mascara, colosal kajal, and Lakme eye shadow quartet desert rose
How to get the look ?
1. Choose any pink shade of your choice apply it across the lid not going beyond the crease.
2. Apply gold shadow to the crease.
3. Blend both the colors without and harsh lines.
4. Apply white eye shadow or highlighter to the brow bone and blend it well.
5. Apply eyeliner of your choice to the upper lash line.
6. Apply Kajal or eyeliner to the lower lash line.
7. Apply the mascara.
8. Set unruly brows in place with brow shaper and fill in the areas in the brows with eye pencil or eye shadow.
|Magic of eyeliner - Before and after eye liner|
Hope you like my tutorial, if you want me to do any other tutorial in specific do let me know.