Banana is one of the healthiest food to have as evening snack. They are an instant energy booster, fiber rich fiber and easily digestable. It is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, folate and B6. If you are a fan of banana, do check out " Banana coconut Milk Smoothie Recipe "
Nandram banana is slightly bigger than the normal banana, it can be consumed with or without cooking, It tastes best when it is fully ripe. Nendram Banan Stir Fry is healthy snack option for kids as well as adults. It can be made within 10 minutes, and it tastes delicious.
Nendram Banan Stir Fry Recipe:
Riped Nendram Banan - 2
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Scrapped coconut - 1 tbsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
1. Cook nendram banana in a idli cooker or any steam pot for 3 minutes. You can also cook your banana in a microwave by making three holes in the it with a fork and then microwaving it for 2 minutes.
2. Once the banana has cooled, remove the skin and cut them into medium slices.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle.
4. Add curry leaves. Toss the cooked bananas in the pan.
5. Cook it for a minute.
6. Add the scraped coconut, give it a quick mix.
7. Healthy nendram banana stir fry is ready.
1. If you like your banana mushy, cook it for more time (Adjust the time according to your taste)
2. You can also roasted cashew to this stir fry.
3. If you have a sweet tooth, you can sprinkle some jaggery while serving it.
4. Banana stir fry makes a healthy breakfast as well as evening snack.