Hello Beauties, Happy New year. In today's post I have sorted down my Top 10 favorite beauty products from 2016.These products are in my buy again and regular use list.
Top 10 Beauty Products 2016
1. Kama Rose Lip Balm: This lip balm is a savior, it healed my dry and chapped lips within two days. I never suffered from a bad lip days after using this lip balm. Detailed review HERE
2. Sugar Stroke Of Genius Heavy Duty Kajal: This kajal is a must try for women who love eye makeup with jet black pigmentation. It could be worn on upper as well as lower lash line. Detailed review HERE
3. MAC Matchmaster Foundation: Finding a foundation shade that exactly matches your skin tone is a cake walk with MAC matchmaster foundation series. It does not clog pores or make skin oily. It gives medium coverage and a natural look.
4. SUGAR Hell Go Lightly: This a beautiful nude pink color lipstick. It stays on for 3-4 hours and suits all skin tone. Must have if you like nude and pink lipstick. Detailed review HERE
5. Irresistible me Hair Extension: Long hair is in trend now. Irresistible me real hair extensions help me in getting beautiful long hair in a jiffy. They come in various shades and sizes. Detailed review HERE
6. Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge: This sponge is a budget friendly alternative for Beauty blender. The flat edge, conical shape of the blender makes it easy to hold and contour. It spreads out the foundation easily and help in achieving the flawless makeup finish.
7. Loreal Gentle Eye and Lip Makeup Remover: However waterproof your eye makeup might me, this makeup remover helps in removing it within a few minutes without tugging or pulling. Detailed review HERE
8. Skin 18 Beauty Mask Sheets: Skin18.com has an awesome collection of must try Korean beauty sheet mask that can do wonders to skin. These masks are a must have for me before any special occasion.
9. Venusia Moisturising Lotion: It is one of the best moisturizing lotion for oily skin beauties. It nourishes the skin without making it oily or sticky. It does not lead to any breakout. Detailed review HERE
10. Photostable Sunscreen Gel: This sunscreen was prescribed to me by my dermatologist. It is designed specifically for acne prone skin. It has SPF 40+ protection, suits summer as well as winter season. Detailed review HERE
What was your Favorite beauty product in 2016?