Have you broken your favorite makeup compact powder or blush, don't worry I will show you "How to fix your broken compact powder, blush and eyeshadow?" Give it a try before throwing the product away; it is an easy breezy task, and you need few inexpensive products to accomplish it. If you want to get silk smooth hair at home without parlor visit check this article, How to get smooth and silk hair at home?
Broken blush, powder or eyeshadow
Rubbing alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol
How to Fix Broken Powder, Highlighter, Blush and Eyeshadow?
1. Break the compact into fine powder using a spoon
2. Add 1 tbsp of rubbing alcohol to the broken powder, until it is wet and mix it to a paste-like consistency. ( Adjust the amount of rubbing alcohol according to your product)
3. Smoothen the powder with a butter knife.
4. Fold a paper towel and blot the excess alcohol carefully.
5. Let it dry overnight.
6. Tada! You have fixed your broken makeup product, and it is as good as new.
Use the above method and save your broken products and your hard earned money. You can also checkout the article How to get rid of stretch marks to get smooth skin with things available at home
Tips:*If you have added excess alcohol don not fret, it will evaporate.
*Wipe away the product sticking to the corner of the container.
*If you want to speed up the process of drying use a hair dryer.
*Fixing process can be messy, have some paper towel handy to clear up the mess.
Have you ever tried fixing your broken makeup product?