Today I am going to share my tips on "How to lose 10-15 kg without going to gym?" The points mentioned in this post are tried and tested. If you have the desire to reach your healthy weight, feel super active and fit into your dream dress follow these tips and for sure you will lose 10 Kg in 5 months.
How to lose 10-15 kg without going to gym?
1. Chuck junk food! Yes, throe them away. All those burgers and chips are not going to help you; they are empty junk calories filled with saturated fat, sugar, and carbohydrates.
2. Drink loads and loads of water and citrus drinks. Drink up to 2-3 liters a day. Water helps in flushing out the toxic substances, makes you feel full and prevent cravings.
3. Star your day by drinking glass of warm water with 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Lemon alkalizes the body and increases the metabolism.
4. Avoid caffeine, it leads to water retention and having a cup of coffee loaded with sugar and milk is not going to help you with weight loss. You can replace your coffee and tea with healthy green tea or black tea.
5. To lose weight you have to know the difference between eating right and eating less! Reduce the fat and carbohydrate intake in your food, and increase the proteins and fibers. Carbs are not bad, but it has to be taken in a limit, and it should come from a healthy source. Some of the good sources of carbohydrates are fruit, vegetable, oatmeal, and whole grains. The carbs you want to avoid are white bread, white rice, noodles and fried food items.
6. Have 5 meals a day- breakfast, morning snack, lunch, evening snack; it will keep you full and avoid binge eating. Make sure that your breakfast is the heaviest and your dinner is the lightest of the meal.
7. Avoid fat laden products like ghee, butter and replace it coconut or sesame oil.
8. Go cold turkey on white sugar and white flour altogether from your diet. It will make you healthy as well as Kick start your weight loss.
9. For evening and morning snack opt for healthy choices like nuts, apple, banana or fresh juices without added sugar.
10. If you are non-vegetarian, include steamed or grilled chicken and fish in your diet, it makes you feel full without bulking up on calories. Vegetarians can go for boiled pulses, green gram, and chickpeas.
11. Make sure that your total calorie intake per day is between 1100 to 1200 calories. And never go below this calorie intake value, this will make your body go into starvation mode and make weight loss a hectic process. (Use the calorie counters available on line to track down your calorie intake)
12. Go for a brisk walk in the morning or evening for 30-45 minutes. Do this 4-5 times a week.
13. Prefer taking stairs over the elevator, if you can try swimming it is a best sports activity to blast the fat without being hard on the body.
14. Hit the snooze button early and make sure that you get 8 hours of sleep.
15. Last but not the least be positive. Your body listens to each and every thought that you think. If you believe that your weight loss is going to be an easy and fruitful journey, it will be so.
Weight loss can be permanently achieved by making these lifestyle changes, these dietary changes and mild physical activity not only make you lose weight it also makes you healthy and strong. Motivation and dedication will surely help you in reaching your goal weight.
You might also read:
9 Awesome Tips on How to Grow Taller Naturally
How to get rid of stretch marks naturally?
Top 5 Diet Tips to Kick Start Weight Loss