There is a trending time for every other clothing piece that enters the fashion market! Some last for a really short time and some go on for many fashion seasons to come and change. One of such women clothing piece has been in the trend for a pretty long time now and is preferred for its comfortability factor- that’s palazzo! From local markets to all the leading brands like BIBA have a trendy and stylish collection of palazzo pants
There are as many ways to pair up the palazzos as there are numbers of tops that exist. From a crop top to a long kurti, anything and everything of the kind of top you choose absolutely compliments it if styled properly. It’s important to keep in mind your body’s posture and height which is an essential factor while you are selecting a combination for your palazzo pants. So with this, let us now know a few options out of the many out there as to how to put up a great chic look with your very comfy and relaxed palazzo pants! If you are confused about what to wear with Palazzo pants, here is style guide for you.
7 Style Tips ON What To Wear With Palazzo Pants
2. FORMAL SHIRT- this is one such trending piece that is not limited to just the informal boundaries of getting all dressed up. This extends to the formal look too, where you can nail your outfit of the day by fusing a buttoned up or buttoned down shirt with a plain palazzo. Your daily office wear is now no more just trousers, add up the ever so trendy palazzo and bring an edge to your look!
3. LONG KURTHA- it’s pretty unusual to think of going with long at the top portion and the bottom part as well. The common notion being that how will it match and will it even look good? But with palazzo pants, this doubt turns into a rather modified look of traditional but obviously with an edge of elegance!
4. CASUAL SHIRT- for an outing or a date, having a classy look is given and for that your pick for a casual shirt would be handy like a lace or a dual coloured blouse. Preferably long sleeves have more of a sophisticated look.
5. JACKET- the fact that palazzos are not just a seasonal attire make it necessary to keep it comfortable and fashionable at the same time. From floral and plain jackets to leather and fur jackets, each have their own appeal.
6. CROP TOP- it’s important to know the trick of playing with sizes. Loose and flared palazzo topped with a crop top never fails to bring an impeccable style!
7. TANK TOP- tanks are always in and so are palazzo pants. What better way to bring out smooth and cool vibes with this chic pair up!
These were just a few of the pair ups you can do in your daily routine of wearing palazzo. Shop palazzo pants online from the quality brands like BIBA in India where you get modern, contemporary and chic mix of options and you are all set to make eyes turn to you!
Posted by: Prathistha