Formal dresses are evergreen fashion statement that bring out not only the best appearance in any function or event but also marks itself as the most poised and sophisticated dress code! One can never go wrong with its selection, especially with so many varieties and options in the online blooming markets. Formal dresses have trends too and depends on the kind of cuts or patterns people like. Amandadress.com.au was created in 2013 and has been catering to needs of people’s formal outfit wants! It has flexible prices which range from different designer formal dresses and according to customer’s choices. They also offer cheap formal dresses without compromising on the quality for fashion diva on a budget. Here I have sorted down formal dresses that are in trend this year.
1. A-Line Floor-Length Dress with Pleats and V-neck - This is a chiffon evening A-line dress that speaks for its own elegance! It has a sweep train that gives a princess type feel.
Top 7 Long Formal Dresses For 2016
2. Sexy Lace Floor length Formal Dress- This enchanting shimmery green color flaunting lace fabric brings itself in trend with backless style.
3. Charming Mermaid Strapless Long Sleeve Formal Dress- This off shoulder and zipper up back style enters the trend with spandex fabric where you get mermaid silhouette with rich sequins adorning the attire.
4. A-Line Formal Dress with Jewel Neck Appliques and Draped Pleats - It is designed with heavy embroidery and a rich deep blue colour gives a royal look to anyone wearing it.
5. Princess Straps Sweep Train Formal Dress- The chiffon fabric merged with backless style is the most suitable in summer season which creates a refreshed look in any event.
6. Sexy Floor-Length Lace Mermaid Formal Dress-The mermaid silhouette is all for chic trend now. If you are looking for grace as well as a hint of chicness in your outfit, this is the most appropriate!
7. A-Line Scoop Sleeveless Tulle Formal Dress- a strong fuchsia pink tulle gown with scooped neckline is all you need for your evening event to make all eyes turn to you! If you want something other than backless, then this buttoned up back style would appeal to you.
Posted by: Prathistha