Chelating Shampoo are designed to lift the deposit that latch on to the hair like minerals of hard water and environmental pollution. Using chealting shampoo once in a while provide your hair a clean slate to begin the repair process. Be sure you do not use this baking soda homemade shampoo more than twice a month, as it will dry the hair with very frequent use and it is also critical to condition the hair after this shampooing process to lock in moisture. This baking soda shampoo is an effective alternative for the commercially available chelating shampoo to remove chlorine and mineral buildup. You can follow this treatment by Coconut milk hair mask to get silk smooth hair at home.
How to Make Baking Soda Shampoo at home?
1. Mix 1 tbsp baking in 500ml of water and pour it in your scalp.
2. Massage the baking soda into hair, by paying more attention to scrubbing your scalp for couple of minutes.
3. Rinse hair with warm water by massaging the scalp
4. Condition your hair.
5. Repeat the process once a month to avoid mineral buildup in hair.
* You can leave the baking soda rinse for 2 minutes in hair before washing it out.
* For natural conditioning effect mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar to 1 litre of water and use it after baking soda rinse. Massage it in to scalp and rinse thoroughly.
* If your have dry hair decrease the amount of baking soda.
Have you tried Baking Soda hair rinse?