Today we mostly talk about ‘Overcoats for women’ and all that follows… so what do we define as an overcoat; basically it is a kind of a long coat that we usually wear as our outer apparel on the main outfit. It generally extends down below to the knee. Although overcoats shouldn’t be confused with top coats which are usually till or above the knees, that’s where length matters for these two similar words. But it’s like learning to put a comma at right places, haha! We know that overcoats are made from heavy fabrics or fur.
So when do we reach out to the ‘overcoats’, pretty much when its winter time and when we are in utter need of some warmth! The factor of warmth and the factor of fashion and trendiness has merged and produced the most amazing ranges of cheap overcoats and expensive ones as well which are just what one could need at all! Overcoats have now transformed to style statements and include designer collections for the ultimate lovers of fashion. Well, what we can’t ignore is the fact that overcoats now have become more of an outer adornment and not the typical need of warmth, whatsoever!
Before going out to grab fashion overcoats for yourself, know some of the different types and pick the one which would define your personality- You can checkout www.fashionmia.com for more overcoat designs.
• TRENCH COAT- one of the most sophisticated and fashionable coats which are ten buttoned and double breasted.
• PARKA COAT- it is puffier & down filled coat. It can be the best company when the temperature is chilling like hell!
• WRAP COAT- one of my favorites! A bit similar to a robe and is wrapped along with a belt.
• CHESTERFIELD COAT- it’s a long tailored coat with no waist curbing.
• BRACELET SLEEVE- this overcoat’s sleeves are somewhere between your elbow and middle forearm.
Don't forget to checkout www.fashionmia.com Thanksgiving sale. Fashionistas keep it burning inside you and go vogue this winter without any worries, just keep flaunting!
Posted by Pratishtha