Nail stripping tapes have made salon like nail art possible at home. This ultra thin adhesive tape is available in all colours. With these stripping tapes you can create endless creative nail art once you get hold of it. I got mine from ebay.
2 Different nail colours
Stripping Tape Price: Rs.170
Easy Nail art Tutorial with Stripping Tape
1. Gather the materials required.
2. Paint your nails with with a dark nail polish.
3. Once it is dry, cut the stripping nail tapes and apply it over the nails and press it.
4. Apply the second colour over the nails.
5. Remove the stripping tapes, before the second coat is dry.
6. Once the second coat is dry seal it off with top coat.
7. Allow it to dry completely.
8. Here you are with a pretty SALON like NAIL ART!
- Make sure the tapes are completely stuck to the nails, esp in the sides otherwise the second nail colour might sweep in.
- Remove the top stripping tape before removing the bottom stripes.
- You can use a tweezer to place and remove the tapes.
- Use your creativity and create endless designs with stripping tapes.
Hope you like my tutorial, Have a Happy Weekend!