Not everyone is blessed with blemish-less skin but you can get the flawless and fresh look by using these easy makeup techniques.
Steps to Cover Blemishes & Acne Scars :
1. Wash your face with face wash or soap and moisturise it with an oil free moisturiser.
2. Apply primer suitable for your skin tone, then take a little bit of concealer of your choice in a concealer brush.( Concealer must be of the SAME shade as your skin tone to hide blemish and scars )
3. Apply the concealer on the blemishes and acne scars. Pat it lightly with brush ( Do not rub it ) Blend the edges around the blemish to avoid stark difference in color.
4. Continue with the foundation of your choice ( Preferably non-comedogenic foundation formulated for acne pron skin) The foundation color must match your skin tone exactly for a natural look. Apply it in light motion, you don't want to disturb the blemishes that you have just covered with concealer. Finish it off by applying foundation powder to set the makeup.
5. Here is a before and after photo to show the concealing effect of makeup.
* If you need high coverage go for foundation which offers high coverage.
* If your blemishes are seen after applying foundation dot the spots again with concealer with out any harsh edges.
Here a quick recap of steps to hide acne marks or blemishes
Products used : Celean & clear daily scrub, Neutrogena oil free moisture, Kryolan primer, Kryolan concealer, Revlon photoready foundation, Rimmel london foundation powder