Finally after a long time I am posting a recipe. Meat is called as kari in tamil. Kari vadai is a mouth watering famous dish from South India. It is a very easy to make starter. As a kid it was one of my favorite mutton dish, even now I ask my mom to make it for me when ever I go home. Today we will see how to do it.
Meat - 1/4 kg
Fennel - 1tsp
Roasted channa Dal - 3tbsp
Dry Chilli - 3(long) or 6(small)
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Salt - To taste
Turmeric - Pinch
Oil - To shallow fry
1. Cook Mutton with salt and turmeric in cooker
2. Grind dry chili and fennel seed in mixie.
3. Then add roasted channa dhal and grind it coarsely.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and cooked mutton to the mixie and grind it.
5. Make flat patties
6. Heat oil in a pan. Shallow fry the patties until they turn brown.
7. Serve it hot.
- Adjust the dry chili and salt according to your taste.