Today we will see How to make Pepper Egg.
Pepper egg is a very easy to make dish, it goes well with Vegetable Briyani and Ghee rice. Vegetarians can replace egg with Paneer.
Boiled egg - 4 (Slit open)
Onion - 2 (chopped)
Green chilli - 2(slit open)
Curry leaves - 15
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1tsp
Salt - To taste
1. Slit open the boiled eggs. Mix the pepper powder and salt together, Sprinkle it over the egg.
2. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan, add egg and shallow fry both the sides
3. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in another pan, add green chilli allow it to sputter. Then add curry leaves and saute for a couple of minute. (close the pan with a lid after adding chilli it as it sputters a lot)
4. Add onion and saute until it's translucent.
5. Now add chilli powder and saute it until the onion turns into brown color.
6. Add the eggs, give it a mix and it's ready to serve.